• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hotkey for Color Dynamics?

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use color dynamics a lot when painting...and I often have to stop to toggle it on or off.  Is it possible to set a hotkey to toggle this behavior, perhaps through a script?  Having shape dynamics and Transfer hot-keyable is great, I would like the same functionality with color dynamics.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Hi Mandryk,

You may suggest it as a feature here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, please have a look at this thread for a possible workaround: Photoshop: Ability to toggle Pen Pressure & Shape dynamics / Size jitter via a keyboard shortcut | Photoshop Family Cus…

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mandryk,

You may suggest it as a feature here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, please have a look at this thread for a possible workaround: Photoshop: Ability to toggle Pen Pressure & Shape dynamics / Size jitter via a keyboard shortcut | P...

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think things like Brush Color dynamics can be scripted. You could switch between brush presets though that have Color dynamics one way or the other.  That can be done via an action or script triggered by  a shortcut key

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines