• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zoom either too small or too large ?

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only got the option to set the interace zoom to either 100% or 200%..

not sure if it has something to do with my 4k monitor, but the 200% is way to large but the 100% is way too small... the text is so tiny that I can barely read it.

Is there any way to get this just about right ?

Other Adobe Programs are working fine...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

If you edit in floating windows. Make Sure you have set  Zoom resize window in you Photoshop preferences  then do a Ctrl+0 or Ctrl+1 then follow with a Ctrl++.   The first Ctrl+0 or Ctrl+1 should resize the window to fit the display,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are also shortcuts for zoom in and zoom out.  So it quite easy to create an action to zoom 100% and then zoom in or zoom out some set a shortcut fot the action like Shift+F1 .   How much the zoom percentage change will be  depend on the document size. There is also view fit on display and view actual pixels the you can use in action.  Shortcuts Ctrl++  zoom in,  Ctrl+- zoom out,  Ctrl+0 zoom fit on screen,  Ctrl+1 view actual pixels 100%.

Record something like Ctrl+1   Ctrl+- Zoom to actual pixels and zoom out some or Ctrl++ to zoom in more.    Try the manually first see how different size document zoom.

Note if you edit in Floatinf windows the window size may change it dpepends on how you set your Photoshop Preference. Zoominf with you mouse whel will not change window size though.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. I checked the zoom resizes windows option, but still when I press ctrl++ only the canvas zooms in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you edit in floating windows. Make Sure you have set  Zoom resize window in you Photoshop preferences  then do a Ctrl+0 or Ctrl+1 then follow with a Ctrl++.   The first Ctrl+0 or Ctrl+1 should resize the window to fit the display,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines