• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a full page takeover ad in Animate CC?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I was wondering how I go about creating a full page takeover ad in Animate CC?

Is there something in particular I need to do so that the animation goes over the contents of the page, or are there any resources available that detail the process?

Is it just a case of making the canvas the same size as the page and making the stage transparent, so that any objects on top of it would be on the live page?

Thanks in advance.

Suhail

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

in as3 the stage has a displayState property you can use for normal, fullscreen and fullscreen interactive.  the stage also has 'allow' properties for both fullscreen modes to check if the request to allow a change is allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

html5 or as3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He says canvas. I'm just keeping an eye on this thread to see who's evil enough to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either, not really sure which approach would be best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in as3 the stage has a displayState property you can use for normal, fullscreen and fullscreen interactive.  the stage also has 'allow' properties for both fullscreen modes to check if the request to allow a change is allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines