Looking forward to the another valuable meetup.
I would be attending my first meet up on May 18, 2018. I am so excited.:)
I'm Badli Agarwal.I have 6+ years of Experience in IT industry and around 4 year in analytics. I'm working in adobe analytic for implementation as well as for reporting. Very much interested to learn more & explore digital analytics. In this long journey to learn and explore, I am pretty much excited about attending this meetup to know more.
Hi All, I am Sibendu Nag with 8+ years of experience around Adobe Analytics and I am super excited to be part of this event after my last Adobe Symposium meet in Mumbai. Looking forward to learn so many good things in the world of Digital from all the speakers, Digital ninjas and audience. Thanks! adobeanalytics #adobemeetup
I'm Nandan having 7+ years of experience in web analytics ground and i'm keen to join this event because of understanding Adobe Analytics. My most of the experience is into Google Analytics tool so wanted to explore in depth in Adobe Analytics. My current organization using both the analytics tool GA as well Omniture and they have extensive implementation into Adobe analytics sometime i got stuck in understanding the omniture reporting and everytime try to compare the features and reports with Google Analytics. I think this meetup help me to clear my most of the doubt and yes i will still try to compare the features in tools perspective but surely will learn here.
Excited to join this session
This is Anshul Saini with 5+ Experience in Digital Analytics specifically in Adobe Analytics.
Also, certified as Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner
Industries worked for: eCommerce, Travel, BFSI, Telecom, Pharmaceutical
Some of my key areas of work include the following:
1) to design business solutions (preferably offline), using the capabilities of Adobe Analytics itself.
Some of the major work includes reducing the CPA of their Lead Management System (Offline Mode/Call Centres) solely based on the insights drawn from Adobe Analytics.
2) Designing custom experience Attribution Models. Apart from the First touch, Last Touch and Linear touch, I've extensively used Game Theory - Shapley Value, and Markov Chain Attribution Model
3) Standardizing Marketing Channel Rules solely based on the types of teams (Marketing, Products, Channel, Analytics) and creating a process flow for the same in order to get a holistic view of the whole account
4) Training is one of my forte. I've conducted various trainings for some of the big names in many industries. The training was conducted on:
a) Tool based training
b) Value Realization of Adobe Analytics
c) Tool Adoption Training for Business Heads and even CXOs.
5) Creating a holistic solution by integrating the capabilities of various tools in Adobe Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud (Adobe Target, Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics)
After the amazing Adobe Symposium in Mumbai, I am excited to witness my first Adobe Analytics Community Meet Up. I am looking forward to the learning experience and exposure that'll be there.
See You All in the adobemeetup
See you tomorrow at the Meetup! Looking forward to interact with you guys.
I am Amal Goswamiworking with RBS. I have over 7 years of experience in different domains and have worked in different roles. My area of interests are Consumer Behaviour and Product Management. Really excited to be a part of this event.