• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion Failed

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed into my account and attempted to convert a pdf to Excel, but keep getting "Conversion Failed" message.  What is the fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geraldh,

I assume that you are experiencing this error while accessing the service via web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ?

If yes, then you may refer to the help article here- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services and try the troubleshooting steps suggested.

For testing purpose, you may check whether you are able to convert the file using desktop application Adobe Reader DC or not?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Let us know if that doesn't make any difference.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akki_24

Thank you for the reply. I had been attempting to use my previously installed desktop application (Adobe Reader DC), however I kept receiving “Conversion Failure” notice. (Note- this link had worked previously). I then tried to use the cloud link (https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf) that you provided in your e-mail response, and the conversion worked. Based upon this success, I uninstalled my desktop version and reinstalled it. I still receive a “Conversion Failure” notice with the reinstalled desktop version of Adobe Reader DC. Any suggestions?

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Gerry,

Thanks for sharing the detailed information.

Would you please check if there is any security software (Antivirus) is installed on your computer? If yes, then for testing purpose please turn that off for a while and then "Sign Out" and "Sign In" back in the application and try the conversion again.

Note: "Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done."

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerry,

The Document Cloud team is aware of the issue and has been working on the resolution. There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their services (Exporting, Creating and Combining) which was resulting an error "Conversion Failure".

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end or not.

Please do let us know if you are still experiencing the same problem, and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

We would be looking forward for an update from you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues Gerry was. I cannot convert any of my documents that were saved as pdfs. I am using a Mac and want to convert to Word documents. I have read previous suggestions made to other customers but nothing is resolving my conversion failed.

Thank you,

Cori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading word its only 2008 .. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Can you please share a sample file on the Email Id shared in private message? For further investigation, we would like to test the same at our end.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues and nothing is working ,

can you help, we are paying for a service we can not use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources