• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a password removed all the comments

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding the 'Require Password' feature removed all the comments from my prototype. This was very upsetting because so many comments from my managers were lost. It would be nice if there were some kind of warning dialog to let you know that might occur? Or a way to restore the comments? Any advice on how to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cooper Design. Sorry for the inconvenience, in order to investigate this further would you mind answering a few questions here:

1. When adding the password during the publish, did you clicked "Update" or "New Link" button?

2. Is the URL for your password protected prototype same as your previous non-password protected prototype?

Please feel free to write me directly at mudit@adobe.com.

Thanks

Mudit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have clicked New Link (because there was no other option), there just isn't any warning all the previous comments will be lost. Some kind of warning dialog would be helpful. You can't expect your users to know they will just disappear.

Also, when my team 'pins' comments, and then I update the prototype, the pins can not be moved. If designs on the art-board move around they are all out of place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am checking with Mudit. Please stay tuned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines