• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails video Bridge CC2018

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not see the thumbnails of the videos or play them in the preview window of Bridge CC2018 and yes in Bridge CS6 on an iMac (Capitan and Sierra).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you try installing Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 (or Adobe After Effects CC 2018), launch application once and then try preview/playback in Bridge.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have done everything and the result is the same. I have uninstalled old versions and updated the new ones and nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file type (extension, codec) of your videos which are not playing?

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The files are Quicktime (.MOV) (Nikon DSLR camera and iPhone).

I have a second McBook Pro computer with Sierra operating system and CC2018  updated and I have no problems. I can even see the iMac files in Bridge correctly when I share files.

I've reviewed the Bridge preferences and they match on both computers.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The files are Quicktime (.MOV) (Nikon DSLR camera and iPhone).

I have a second McBook Pro computer with Sierra and CC2018 operating system updated and I have no problems. I can even see the iMac files in Bridge correctly when I share files.

I've reviewed the Bridge preferences and they match on both computers.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. Bridge on my MacPro won't preview thumbnails or video of any codec (.mov, .mxf, .mp4), but my MacBook seems to have no issue. All since doing the CC 2018 update across all programs and regular camera raw updates. I see it has been 2 months since your original inquiry and it has not been resolved. Any insight on this from anyone would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines