• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I make a fillable form, created in Adobe Acrobat 11, multilingual?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fillable form in Adobe Acrobat 11. I want this form to be read by many nationalities, in their own language. How can I make it Mulitilingual?

Ted

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create multiple copies of the same file and then insert them as layers. A drop-down field (with a script) can then be used to show/hide the desired layer, based on the language selected. It's even possible to use the application language to automatically display the correct layer. All of that requires some scripting know-how, though. If you're interested in hiring someone to set it up for you feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com). I've developed similar solutions for other clients, so I know it can be done...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use HTML

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines