• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I use Adobe PDF Pack to request a signature, does my recipient need to download any program in order to sign the form?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use Adobe PDF Pack to request a signature, does my recipient need to download any program in order to sign the form?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Hi TreymFL,

If you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack How to Use Adobe PDF Pack  only, then you would not have access to the "Send for Signature". As this feature is only available for the Adobe Acrobat DC or Adobe Sign subscriber.

With the help of Adobe PDF Pack you can use Fill & Sign tool, which will help you filling and signing the form. The end user can also use the same Fill & Sign tool of Adobe Reader DC application as its free.

Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TreymFL,

If you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack How to Use Adobe PDF Pack  only, then you would not have access to the "Send for Signature". As this feature is only available for the Adobe Acrobat DC or Adobe Sign subscriber.

With the help of Adobe PDF Pack you can use Fill & Sign tool, which will help you filling and signing the form. The end user can also use the same Fill & Sign tool of Adobe Reader DC application as its free.

Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines