• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an active photography subscription but Photoshop and Lightroom show as trial versions

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per the title

I have an active photography subscription but Photoshop and Lightroom show as trial versions

I have spoken to technical support twice, they have talked me through modifying my hosts file, deleting folders, signing in and out etc.

They tell me that the only way they can move forward with this is to remote access my computer and sort it. Unfortunately I can not give that kind of access to my computer.

What other options do I have?

To clarify a couple of things, I use a Mac, High Sierra 10.13.4

Everything was working yesterday until one of the Adobe staff on this forum told me to switch my account because of an issue I was having with Premiere Pro (at that time I had a All Apps, 1TB account)

Once I made that switch everything showed as a trial version.

I have since switched back to a photography plan and still have the same issue, everything is a trial version.

Everything has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

I want to be extra clear, I can not give remote access to anyone for any reason under any circumstances.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, everything on this help page has been done

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

I still have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome Orange I am showing that the computer performed a successful activation request.  If you the membership is still failing to show up then please follow the steps listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app to reinstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that has not resolved my problem

Image%202018-04-20%20at%209.26.04%20am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am sorry, Chrome Orange, I would recommend you contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care so that the membership can be reviewed.  I am showing a large number of canceled memberships under this e-mail address.  You may want to consider requesting that the membership is moved to a different e-mail address to help prevent potential provisioning errors.

Additional details on how to change the e-mail address can be found at Manage your Adobe ID account .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I canceled the original "All apps" plan, that moved me to a different "All apps" plan. I cancelled that and moved to a photography plan, which I may have cancelled and resubscribed to.

I have also tried subscribing using a different email address.

I'm now in a worse position than I was when I started, all this over a missing codec for Premiere Pro 😕

What is frustrating is that I can sign in and use Lightroom Classic and Photoshop on my laptop but not on my main computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines