• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ebooks will not appear on my kobo

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to load some library books onto my kobo, and while I can open them in ADE and can add them onto the ereader while it is plugged into the computer, when I open the ereader after unplugging it, they do not appear in my books. I've tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing both ADE and my kobo, and redownloading the books, and turning it off and on again, but it still won't work. I redownloaded ADE and made sure mine is up to date, and it's still not working.

I tried returning the books and borrowing them again after deleting the files and removing them from ADE, but when I opened the program, they still appeared to be in my library. When I click on the files that shouldn't be there, they give me an error message saying they're already returned, but no matter how many times I delete them, whenever I open the program there are two identical, useless thumbnails of books I returned and removed.

What can I do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?