• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion Failure - failed to upload pdf using Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been previously working - my cloud service is well within it's storage quota.

Converting via the web browser works but when using Adobe DC I get an error :

Failed to be uploaded. Something went wrong while uploading the file.

Adobe DC is up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

I believe I have resolved this issue.

In this case the culprit turned out to be Internet Explorer settings, resetting the IE settings fixed the issue.

To do this click on the "gear icon" at the top right, choose Internet Options - advanced tab and click the reset button. I kept the personal data.

I had a large amount of IE settings distributed via group policy, although re-applying these has not broken it again.

Hope this helps someone

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I have resolved this issue.

In this case the culprit turned out to be Internet Explorer settings, resetting the IE settings fixed the issue.

To do this click on the "gear icon" at the top right, choose Internet Options - advanced tab and click the reset button. I kept the personal data.

I had a large amount of IE settings distributed via group policy, although re-applying these has not broken it again.

Hope this helps someone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources