Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-in Problem: Get Localization for Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community!

I came across a possible bug when using Get Localization for Photoshop: Translate your Photoshop PSD Files with Get Localization for Photoshop | Get Localization

It says on its website that

"Create translated graphics

1. Download the translated XML files back from Get Localization. You will get one file for each language
  2. Open the PSD file you originally generated the XML from
  3. Click Import
  4. Select all the XML files you want, plug-in will automatically generate the PSD and PNG files from the XML files you selected (note that you can select multiple languages at once)"

I'm having trouble with step 4. I have three translated XLIFF (XML) files with different endings (their language pairs, like xxx-en_us-zh_cn.xliff, xxx is the original .psd file name). When I import them to generate PNG and PSD, I get only one translated copy.

It seems to me that multiple files are generated with the same name, so they replace one another, until only a final copy remains.

This plug-in is not on the CS product list, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light.

Edgar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do the makers of the plug-in say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines