• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo ver los vectores, ayuda por favor!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sin título.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't see the paths?

The points?

Have you tried clicking on the object with the selection tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can´t see the paths, I mean when I push ctrl+y it not works how should be, and I need to see the paths to work more exactly way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

It looks like an unselected straight path with just two Anchor Points and Butt Cap (or Protruding Cap).

And what Monika said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t know what is a Butt cap, sorry, I'm a beginner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

What happens if you ClickDrag with the Selection Tool (black arrow) across the black line that the red arrow is pointing to?

To me it looks like the path described in post #2. Butt Cap is one way an open path can end, a choice in the Stroke palette.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando pulso la opción de "contornear" no pasa absolutamente nada, de hecho ni siquiera puedo mover ese trazo o modificarlo.  I think it's not the path, it's the outline what i want to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

Have you tried to select it in either of the ways suggested in posts #1 & #5?

Can you show a screenshot of the attempted selection including the Layers palette with the (relevant) layer expanded so everything appears in it (you may drag down at the bottom if needed to show it all)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1i.png2i.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Preferences > Selection and anchor setup, try and adjust the size of the anchors. Also: turn on the "Show points with selection tool and shapebuilder" setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have this option turned on?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-23 um 13.39.54.png

Please show us your dialog box "Preferences > Selection and Anchor display"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't trust me? jahaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try and drag that slider to the right?

It's set to the smallest possible point size. Which may just be too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's was not the problem.

This is I want to see:

But I don't not how, I press ctr+y but it doesn't work (y si me voy a "ver" y luego pulso "contornear" tampoco).

Únicamente cuando guardo el archivo en modo "contornear" se puede ver lo que veis en la captura, pero si pulso "previsualizar con GPU" y otra vez "contornear" ya no lo puedo ver como veis en esta captura:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kevinsoliz  schrieb

That's was not the problem.

This is I want to see:

OK. Sorry, I didn't understand.

When was your last computer restart?

Which kind of system is it? Windows - which version?

Have you already tried updating the graphic card driver?

Is Illustrator the most current version?

Did this ever work?

Have you already tried resetting the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-When was your last computer restart?

The last time It was restarted 4-5 day ago. But was the first time.

-Which kind of system is it? Windows - which version?

Is windows 10 home

-Have you already tried updating the graphic card driver?

No, I don´t think so.

-Is Illustrator the most current version?

Yes.

-Did this ever work?

I don´t know, this is the first time I tried it. I mean to see the outline.

-Have you already tried resetting the preferences?

I don´t know how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

You may have a look at this overkill (hopefully):

If things that should work simply refuse to (all possibilities exhausted including the A) - C) below (and carefully making sure you are performing (all) the needed things)), you may try (the relevant part(s) of) the list 1) - 6) below.

Sometimes, (certain) things may fail or stop working for no apparent reason. When the (other) possible reasons/cures fail to work, it may be some kind of (temporay or permanent) corruption, or even some inconvenient preference setting(s), which may be cured with something on the following list set up in an attempt to provide a catchall solution for otherwise unsolvable cases. It starts with a few easy and harmless suggestions 1) and 2) for milder cases, and goes on with two alternative ways 3) and 4) of resetting preferences to the defaults (easily but irreversibly and more laboriously but more thoroughly and also reversibly), then follows a list 5) of various other possibilities, and it ends with a full reinstallation 6). If no other suggestions work, or if no other suggestions appear, you may start on the list and decide how far to go and/or which may be relevant.

The following is a general list of things you may try when

A) The issue is not in a specific file,

B) You have a printer correctly installed, connected, and turned on if it is physical printer (you may use Adobe PDF/Acrobat Distiller as the default printer with no need to have a printer turned on, obviously you will need to specify when you actually need to print on paper), and

C) It is not caused by issues with opening a file from external media.

You may have tried/done some of them already; 1) and 2) are the easy ones for temporary strangenesses, and 3) and 4) are specifically aimed at possibly corrupt/inconvenient preferences); 5) is a list in itself, and 6) is the last resort.

If possible/applicable, you should save current artwork first, of course.

1) Close down Illy and open again;

2) Restart the computer (you may do that up to at least 5 times);

3) Close down Illy and press Ctrl+Alt+Shift/Cmd+Option+Shift during startup (easy but irreversible);

4) Move the folder (follow the link with that name) with Illy closed (more tedious but also more thorough and reversible), for CS3 - CC you may find the folder here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/preference-file-location-illustrator.html

5) Look through and try out the relevant among the Other options (follow the link with that name, Item 7) is a list of usual suspects among other applications that may disturb and confuse Illy, Item 15) applies to CC, CS6, and maybe CS5);

Even more seriously (this may be serious because you may need to restore plugins and whatnot afterwards if you have customized things), you may:

6) A) Uninstall (ticking the box to delete the preferences if applicable), B) run the Cleaner Tool (if you have CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC), and C) reinstall. You may try without step B), but sometimes it is needed, because otherwise things may linger.

As it appears from this thread, it may be worth repeating this if it fails to help the first time:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2283530

To uninstall:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/search/index.cfm?loc=en_us&term=uninstall&cat=support&product=illustra...

Cleaner Tool:

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias, pero creo que contactaré con Adobe para que me ayude con el problema, probablemente sea un fallo sin importancia o algo grave y no quiero fastidiar algo. Pero gracias en serio, sois muy amables!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a more general issue:

Problem Switching to Outline View with Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 21.1.0 and Nvidia384.76

Don't know if it's solved in the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way to try to select the line... I see it shows in your layer (capas) panel. Try to spin down the arrow to the left of that layer, and view your sublayers. Ensure none have a little lock on it. If there's a lock, click the lock to remove it. Then, you can use the button on the far right of the sublayer to try to make your selection and see your selection points.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines