• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New OS X 10.13.4 didn't updated Ps,Ai, and 3 other CS5 apps

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'v just installed OS X High Sierra on my MacBook Pro (mid 2010). I'm trying to update everything. Adobe CS5 was the 1st. Update worked only on 'Extensions manager'.

Here is the report:

ExtendScript Toolkit 3.5.1 aktualisieren

Beim Herunterladen dieses Updates ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Schließen Sie den Vorgang und versuchen Sie es später erneut. Fehlercode: U43M1D207

Adobe Illustrator CS5 15.0.2 Aktualisierung

Beim Herunterladen dieses Updates ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Schließen Sie den Vorgang und versuchen Sie es später erneut. Fehlercode: U43M1D207

Adobe Player for Embedding 3.1

What can i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

cs5 is not compatible with 10.13 so if your programs are working, you're lucky, but you can try direct updates.

update by downloading the files directly and then applying them: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cs5 is not compatible with 10.13 so if your programs are working, you're lucky, but you can try direct updates.

update by downloading the files directly and then applying them: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kglad,

thank you for the info. I'v tryied direct updates but even the original factory updates don't works at all !!

As the next step i tryied to update my Microsoft Office bundle. At least they offers a working version of the 'AutoUpdater' for Mac.

After instalation i know, there are no updates for Office !

The new, as only app updated, Adobe 'Application Manager' don't work.

It works so far as it tells me 'update failed' ! I'v expected at least 'no updates availabel' or something else, but .....????!!

I didn't test Ps or Ai realy, but it looks they work somehow. That's enough.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines