• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this product in 2012.  My hard disc had to be replaced.  I would like to get the products that I purchased reinstalled on my Mac.  How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

You install the same way you did the 1st time... put your disc in the drive and enter your serial number when asked, or download the installer and enter your serial number when asked

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2478335 to download program installers

CS6 and earlier programs have not been tested and will not be updated for Mac El Capitan or later operating systems

-which means that you try to use CS6 and earlier at YOUR risk of having problems due to Apple updates

-Ap

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You install the same way you did the 1st time... put your disc in the drive and enter your serial number when asked, or download the installer and enter your serial number when asked

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2478335 to download program installers

CS6 and earlier programs have not been tested and will not be updated for Mac El Capitan or later operating systems

-which means that you try to use CS6 and earlier at YOUR risk of having problems due to Apple updates

-Apple did not maintain backward compatibility with old programs in El Capitan or Sierra

--Adobe has a workaround to Apple's problem of not maintaining backward compatibility

--READ HERE https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2301916 for an Adobe solution to installing old programs, including a link to installing the old Java runtime that is required

--Also read for more information https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2458382

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  So I finally have the software installing, but as a Trial Version Only.  When I would attempt to input my serial number for the software from the original purchase (This can be found under My Products in my Adobe Profile) the installer stated that the serial number was not valid.

What do I do about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, So I was able to input my Serial Number into the Software after it was fully installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I was able to install Illustrator, but cannot seem to get Dreamweaver or the entire package that I purchased.  When I click the install file it tells me that Install could not open and that I should Eject the disk image.

Any Help on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lestert66220294, what version of Dreamweaver are you attempting to install?  If it is CS 5.5 and earlier then please make sure to open the Install application package and drag the Install Unix Executable to an open Terminal window.  You can find more information at Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines