• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrating Looping Problem ( Frame by Frame Animation )

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh, it's been 16 hours since I started using animate cc to make a frame by frame animation, and I did succeed in making a walk cycle animation. I then proceeded to Swivel to produce the first loop in mp4, then I used After Effects to make a few more on-going loops to create a continuity. However, when I do repeat the loop, the very last frame seems to extend and delays the playback causing a studdering effect ( sorta ).

Note: The animation is 12 fps whilst the loop is only 11 frames. Just saying

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Yes, I did exactly that just 2 hours ago and it still has that really minute lag at the end of the frame. Oh, and one more thing, After I bring it into After Effects I cannot manually edit the timing to squeeze the frames so they can fit accurately. Huh, maybe the problem isn't with Animate cc after all. I think I'll need to ask this in the After Effects Forum Thank you so much for the quick reply, Sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's normal for loops. When you make a loop that goes from a start position and ends up at the same start position, you would then want to remove the last frame (that is a repeat of the first frame). The last frame of the loop then becomes the correct position for immediately before the start position appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I did exactly that just 2 hours ago and it still has that really minute lag at the end of the frame. Oh, and one more thing, After I bring it into After Effects I cannot manually edit the timing to squeeze the frames so they can fit accurately. Huh, maybe the problem isn't with Animate cc after all. I think I'll need to ask this in the After Effects Forum Thank you so much for the quick reply, Sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines