• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wanted to purchase lates Elements via email at 33% off but......

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I click on the links -- they both tell me Product Unavailable We’re sorry, but the specified product could not be found, or is not available in your country (United States). If you believe this message to be in error, please call Adobe Phone Sales at 800-585-0774 to place your order.

It's 4/22 7:32 pm CST.   It didn't list a time that the offer expires.  Did it expire before 12:00 am?   If so, when will the next offer be available? 

Thanks so much.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just contacted sales.  The sale was suppose to run through April 22, 2018 but there was a "problem".   He could only offer me the regular price today.    Too bad Adobe.   You should really think about offering the sale price today since it's your technical issues that prevented me from purchasing.   I won't be purchasing at regular price. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines