• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I thought they added VFR in the 2018 CC V12.0.1

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now version 12.1.1 (build 10) and there is massive audio desync using NVIDIA shadowplay and VFR.  Going into the Master Effect control for the clip it see's the clip being VFR and says preserve audio sync, if you play back the video in any player or any other editor it works just fine, but in adobe it is desynced, this application is a nightmare that just won't catch up to even the free software it's very upsetting. Audio layer 1 (computer/in game audio) will go out of sync while audio layer 2 maintains it's timing, audio layer 3 does not appear at all, and seems to be more of an issue with the recording software not allowing 2 output devices and not really within the scope of this question.

In order for me to use the clips I would have to strip the audio layers then handbrake each piece taking days with 4k video.preserve audio sync.JPGAudio desync.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is odd, I just checked another and the audio and video is fine on that, Possibly just that series of video is screwy? Seems like all the video from that day is off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone? I don't see how there have been no responses to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that Ma77h3hac83r,

Please file your issue here: Premiere Pro: Hot (1093 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines