• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Frame for LR Classic CC 7.2 / 7.3 Patch Fixes/Update???

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is time frame for LR Classic CC 7.3 Patch Update??? I have had to revert to 7.2 in order to do any work at all due to the Develop preset sorting fiasco.  I am paying the same price for my subscription to an older version with fewer features.  It has been almost 4 weeks since the untested 7.3 update.  Time frame please??

Some of the bugs in 7.2 are still there as well, like the:

1)  extremely **SLOW** rendering of images at boot, previewing and after development adjustment initialized.  This issue gets worse and worse as your post processing session continues.  I have to keep closing and relaunching LR.....a "memory leak" perhaps?

2)  Many instances of lockups and "LR is not responding" messages which get VERY old.

PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe here, we are just other LR users. We don't know and we can't fix anything.

The few Adobe staffers who come in here are to provide technical support ... they don't write code ... they don't fix anything ... and if they know when the fix will happen, they are not allowed to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then where do Adobe users send their problem, errors bug reports??  This is where the website links sent me for Adobe LR Classic CC support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is for technical support; if you can't get something to work, or you don't know how to do something, we try to help you.

No one in this forum can fix the code, or even place bug reports on a list of bugs to be worked on.

If you would read the front page of this forum, you would find out that you need to post bug reports elsewhere.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines