• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFDKO

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem installing this open source font kit.  Please someone help.  My Mac says “FinishInstallOSX” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.  Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the App Store and identified developers.  Safari downloaded this file today at 1:51 PM from www.adobe.com.  I called Adobe.  They told me to come here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are likely seeing this message because of security setting on your mac. This may be helpful: macOS Sierra: Open an app from an unidentified developer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got this:

Last login: Tue Apr 24 12:59:58 on ttys000

CanadyCorps-Air:~ tylancanady$ /Users/tylancanady/Desktop/FDK/FinishInstallOSX ; exit;

Adding a symbolic link from '/Users/tylancanady/bin' to the FDK directory /Users/tylancanady/Desktop/FDK.

Adding a command to your login file that will append the FDK path to the $PATH environment variable...

I added some lines to the  startup file /Users/tylancanady/.login for the tcsh/csh versions of the Terminal program, in order to add the 'FDK/Tools/osx' directory to your PATH environment variable.

I added some lines to the  startup file /Users/tylancanady/.profile for the bash/sh/zsh versions of the Terminal program,  in order to add the 'FDK/Tools/osx' directory to your PATH environment variable.

Changed to file /Users/tylancanady/.profile

I added some lines to the  startup file /Users/tylancanady/.bash_profile for the bash/sh/zsh versions of the Terminal program,  in order to add the 'FDK/Tools/osx' directory to your PATH environment variable.

Changed to file /Users/tylancanady/.bash_profile

I added some lines to the  startup file /Users/tylancanady/.zprofile for the bash/sh/zsh versions of the Terminal program,  in order to add the 'FDK/Tools/osx' directory to your PATH environment variable.

Changed to file /Users/tylancanady/.zprofile

If you cannot run the FDK tools by name from the command-line after closing this window, then your

Terminal program may be using a different login file than the ones I modified.

If so, you will need to identify your login file, and then add the same two lines to that file.

You must close the current Terminal windows.

The update to your PATH environment variable will take effect only when a new terminal window is opened.

The FDK will then be ready to use.

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

But the install never completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines