Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Protect pdfs without using Password protection

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Experts,

I have purchased the license of Adobe Acrobat 2017 recently. I have a query regarding pdf protection as I have two options of password protection and digital certificate protection. For now, we are using the password protection method to restrict pdfs from editing while sending to different partners and clients.

However, my colleague who received a pdf file from a partner and when he wants to edit the pdf, it gives "you are not authorized to edit the pdf". So, we need to enable the same feature to our pdfs while sending to other partners that instead of asking the passwords for editing, it should give them the message that you are not authorized to edit the pdf.

Either, it has been done through digital certificate method or something else, but I want to enable and use this feature as well.

Kindly help me out in enabling and using this feature of Adobe Acrobat.

Thank you,

Regards,

Abul Hasan.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines