• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer Failed to Initialize (Trying to Install CS6 on Windows)

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I need help installing CS6 onto my brand new Surface  Pro. It's completely new, nothing on it yet it will not install this software. The error box "Installer Failed to Initialize. There might be a missing file" pops up. I've done the thing where your change the OOBE folder's name that everyone suggests and yet it doesn't work. Even when I uninstall and start over.

I'm at odds, I have no clue why this is happening. To test, I tried the process on my friends computer and there were no issues, yet with my computer it's like a wall...

Any help would be amazing, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Along with OOBE folder , we need to remove Adobe application manager folder.  If you haven't tried with steps mentioned in below link , try once :

PSE 15 won't install

If you had already tried , let us know .

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Along with OOBE folder , we need to remove Adobe application manager folder.  If you haven't tried with steps mentioned in below link , try once :

PSE 15 won't install

If you had already tried , let us know .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines