Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Alert Issues - "Analyze Further" link in email not working

Level 2

Our company recently transitioned to the Cloud. After doing so, the "Analyze Further" link in alert emails stopped working. Instead of going to a report to "analyze further," the link leads to the opening screen (logged in) that we see every time we go to Adobe. This is a blank grey screen with black bar at the top. We have to click on the "matrix" style button on the top right for the menu of Adobe products to drop down. I then select Adobe Analytics and it takes me to our home page in Analytics. No alert analysis.

Further, when I go to manage alerts, then click on an alert I just got an alert email and text about, it says that alert would have triggered 0 times in the last 30 days. ??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi there,

This definitely seems like something that would be more apt for customer care to troubleshoot. If you're able to provide the agent with the specific detail like login company, user name, and attach a copy of the email with the link that's working incorrectly, the agent will be able to troubleshoot further.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi there,

This definitely seems like something that would be more apt for customer care to troubleshoot. If you're able to provide the agent with the specific detail like login company, user name, and attach a copy of the email with the link that's working incorrectly, the agent will be able to troubleshoot further.

Level 2

Thank you, I have contacted customer care with the details.  Have a great day.

Level 1

Hi, curious what solution you found to this?  I'm having the same issue with one particular implementation, but not others.  Thanks!