• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the adobe profiles or the canon profiles are not showing up in my profile browser

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after installing the latest update, the adobe profiles or the canon profiles are not showing up in my profile browser.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you're talking about Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 or the latest update that was provided this morning. If you're talking about 7.3, the profiles have been moved to the Basic panel. They're right beneath the histogram. There are several different sections, and one of them is labeled, "Camera Matching Profiles". I just installed the 7.3.1 update that was new this morning, and things are still the same. Right now I'm working with some old Nikon D40 images from about nine years ago, and all the camera matching profiles are there as well as several different categories of new profiles.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Jim's feedback, triple-check that you are editing a raw and not a JPEG or TIFF.   Many profiles only appear for raws.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines