Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student/teacher payment option.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am a kindergarten teacher, and I was wondering if I am elligble for the students/teachers payment plan? I use a lot of video editing and photo work, with the children, teaching them. I also make short films for the kindergarten and plan on using the adobe suite for making a commercial for the kindergarten. I will also use the programs for personal use, photography and videography is a passion of mine. The kindergarten is small and can't justify the cost of adobe products, since i am the only one there who will use them. I myself can't afford the steep monthly price of the individuals payment plan. But my wallet can handle the students/teachers plan.

Thank in advance, for your help.

Best regards

Mathias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to prove your status when purchasing, but you should be eligible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, Jim. Yeah, I read that in the payment description for the student/theacher plan. The reason I was wondering is that I am unsure what adobe counts as "proof". The only thing I have to show, to prove my status, is my bachelor's degree or my contract from work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if a degree would work.  Typically one only receives that when schooling is over, at which point you'd no longer be eligible.

I think I used my staff email address at the college I work for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True. I guess i comes down too, if adobe counts kindergarten (preschool) teachers as a part of the teacher plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Teaching staff requirements

• A valid, photo ID, and corroborating evidence of employment at a qualified educational institution or
  • Official, current education institution paycheck copy or
  • Official letter on educational institution letterhead verifying person’s employment

from here:

Adobe - Adobe Education Store : Proof of Academic Indentification

Adobe Student and Teacher Editions

Eligible individuals:

• University and college students — students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
  • Primary and secondary school students — students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
  • Faculty and staff — teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or public or private university or college

from here:

Adobe - Adobe Education Store : Proof of Academic Indentification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines