• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CoreSync and Typekit not working

Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am windows 10 user and my CoreSync is not working, I cannot syncing files and I cannot sync fonts form Typekit, I've searched on forum for help and do bunch of things what users say that it helped them but for me problem is still there. The most interesting thing is when users say to delete file under folder Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\Options.tix", that file on my computer does not exist. Why is that?

I also generated a .zip log file, so where can I send it for review?

With regards

Tilen Benda

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Hi Tilen,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble with font sync. I would take a look at our font sync troubleshooting document: https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/kb/troubleshoot-font-syncing.html

There are a few steps there that usually solve CoreSync issues. If those steps don't help, there are instructions at the end of that document for sending us some diagnostic information so we can dive in further. Please send us an email at support@typekit.com.

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tilen,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble with font sync. I would take a look at our font sync troubleshooting document: https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/kb/troubleshoot-font-syncing.html

There are a few steps there that usually solve CoreSync issues. If those steps don't help, there are instructions at the end of that document for sending us some diagnostic information so we can dive in further. Please send us an email at support@typekit.com.

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

First I'd like to thanks for quick response to Ben and Atul, however your provided links did not solve my issue. So I am sending email at support@typekit.com with link to that thread in forum.

With regards

Tilen Benda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines