• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot cancel Adobe Stock after free trial !

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am left in the same situation, can you please help me cancel mine. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

- Austen Cox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Austen,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Stock subscription.

Please confirm if you have tried to follow the steps as mentioned in the help document in order to self-cancel your plan: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Additionally, I would also like to inform you that if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Austen,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Stock subscription.

Please confirm if you have tried to follow the steps as mentioned in the help document in order to self-cancel your plan: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Additionally, I would also like to inform you that if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for cancellation requests.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started