1 Reply Latest reply on May 4, 2018 2:19 PM by selondon

help! D:

ashleyw20855631 Level 1

I used photoshop.com yearsss ago, and just tried to login to access my old photos and they're not there.
      After doing some googling I find info that files were moved to Revel? But of course that's being shut down now too and I just happen to be a couple weeks past the "server wipe" dates... am I just **** outta luck? Are all my photos lost or is there any way to get them?

I did find something about using a downloader to check, but the link to the downloader didn't even work so I'm not sure where to go from here. Just hoping someone out there can help!

• 1. Re: help! D:
          selondon Adobe Community Professional

You are correct, the downloader is no longer accessible. Mine still sees my Libraries but there is no data there (although my Photos have not been there for quite a while, maybe as I downloaded my Photos soon after Revel closed).

If you haven't accessed them since before they transitioned to Revel (it was called Carousel briefly before that also) then you may have been out of luck anyway as Revel's policy was, I believe to delete an account if inactive for two years.

There are a couple of threads that deal with Cloud data (although Lightroom CC orientated), I will try to fish one of those out but unfortunately I wouldn't hold out much hope.