• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommended Pixel width for Large Images

Contributor ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In large format sometimes when the pixel with is over 25000x25000 i noticed that Indesign crashes or struggles to create the PDF. What is the recommended pixel ratio before tiling?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a matter of what your system is able to handle, not a hard limit. That's a pretty big image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.47.17 PM.png

I've  always found, and I've seen some pretty large .psb files (built at 100%) (SMH) its always best at under 30000. just wondering if there was a standard.. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, there are hard limits built into file format specifications, but not in the application as such. 25K should be well within for most formats. Although, as I said, a big file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines