Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Extended Journal Component problem

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I am using AEM6.2 with Communities Feature Pack3.

I have extended the Journal component in the way described here:

GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-scf-sample-components-extension: Sample package for AEM Social Co...

Everything works fine, I am able to create new posts and also Edit them with new field, after publishing for the first time.

But after publishing if I refresh the blog page(post list page), posts are not appearing.

I can see data in the JCR under /content/usergenerated.

If I manually change the sling:resourceType of the post/data in JCR to "social/journal/components/hbs/entry_topic", it starts showing on the list page.

But if it is "/apps/custom-blog/components/hbs/entry_topic", the post is not shown in the list.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It's a known issue and is fixed in one of the hotfixes(no feature pack was released for 6.2 post FP3). Please open a day care request, requesting for 1.10.167.30.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

It's a known issue and is fixed in one of the hotfixes(no feature pack was released for 6.2 post FP3). Please open a day care request, requesting for 1.10.167.30.