Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel membership

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to cancel my membership and it doesn't show the option as the costumer service explains to do. I'm trying to contact anyone in the chat support and it is closed or not available at the moment. My membership is about to get renew in these days and I don't want to have it anymore.

Does anyone now what to do?
SOS

Thanks

Paula

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Hi!

Are you trying to cancel through your adobe account at accounts.adobe.com? From there, are you clicking on Manage Plan under Plans & Products? There should then be an option to Cancel Plan. Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Are you trying to cancel through your adobe account at accounts.adobe.com? From there, are you clicking on Manage Plan under Plans & Products? There should then be an option to Cancel Plan. Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve log in and seen Plans & Products but it didn’t show option of cancellatIon. What shoul I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there.
I'm unable to cancel my Creative Cloud Free Membership. What I see on the screen doesn't match the instructions posted in various threads. The option "Manage Plan" is not there. 
I tried to speak with Customer Support but I've only being going in circles, I can't find an option to speak with a human being. 
Can anybody help, please? Thanks.

Paula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines