• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anti-aliasing a rounded photoshop layer

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  What are options to smooth the edges of a rounded photoshop layer? My graphic (of a ring) has pixelated edges. It is not a 3D layer. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much are you scaling it up?  You can't do that without getting the jaggies, you know.

Is the comp window at more than 100%  Is the resolution not set at Full?

Could be any kind of Operator Error.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave!

I'm not scaling whatsoever. The graphics were made to 1920 x 1280. And when I export with HD settings, they still have some pixelation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you make a grab of your entire AE user interface?  But before you do, please hit the "u" key twice to reveal any modified properties on the layer in question AND highlight the layer in question in the project pane.

Once you have the grab, you should be able to just drag it into your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind... think I'm good here. How do you change the wipe center of the clock wipe effect? It keeps resetting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd check for an unintended Wipe Center keyframe. If you highlight the effect in the Effect Controls pane, you can drag the center anywhere you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines