• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do we know details about the jpegs LR CC exports?

Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

obviously we need Tiff options as well and solid jpegs exports, but for now: i am having issues with a few specific files when exporting as jpegs....profile shows up as sRGB but there is no way to see compression ratio? from what i can tell compression settings must be pretty high because colors are getting really scrunched.....sometimes this is more noticeable then others but regardless i am really hoping for more solid options in future updates....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to hope along with everyone else who is hoping for certain features. Those kinds of changes are never announced in advance. Lightroom CC is a totally new approach, developed from the ground up and is targeting a totally different audience (different from the audience targeted by Lightroom Classic CC). The needs are different, as are the requirements for certain things such as exports. I'm not saying things won't change in the future. I have no inside information. I have no connection with Adobe. If you'd like to make suggestions on what you feel you need, you can voice your opinion on the following forum where the developers monitor much more closely than they do here.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you even read my question?

do you have any information on what kind of jpegs are exported? compression? color space? that would be helpful...thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines