• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactivity of 3D PDF is gone after protecting PDF to disable 3D measurement. Please help.

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive 3D PDF which includes a 3D model and a part list. When an item is selected from the part list, the corresponding part will be highlighted or isolated (depending on the setting) in the 3D model. I do not want measurements to be taken from my model so I disabled it by protecting the PDF. However, the part list became a still image upon protecting the PDF and the interactivity is gone. Please help.

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about 3D, but most interactivity stops unless you leave permission for "form filling" even if you don't feel you have a form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information but 3D measurements can be taken from the model if the permission for changes allowed is not set to "None".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines