Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy / Sliced Preview Issues On Premier Pro on Dell Inspiron 7577

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I just bought brand new Dell Inspiron 7577 laptop for gaming and editing. Unfortunately I'm having issues with the preview / playback which I never had in my life, since I started to edit with Premier Pro. Not even in my previous PC's which were with way worse features.

I'm unable to see a proper motion in the preview / playback on full mode. It seems that some frames are being chopped / sliced horizontally. I have attached some screen shots shows the sliced moment.

*I have installed all the latest drivers for Windows 10,NVIDIA,Intel,Dell and so on... I'm using the latest and newest version of Premier Pro.

*I have tried to switch between all the options of the GPU setting at Premier (CUDA,OPENCL and so on...)

*Installed all the codecs

*RAW file is playing well on media player classic

What else can be done? I'm really frustrated since it's a brand new machine and premier works like crud.

This is the laptop's features :

• Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-7700HQ processor
  • RAM: 16 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB

1.jpg3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marked One,

Sorry for this. Make sure your clip settings match sequence settings. Drag a clip to the New Item icon in the Project panel. See if you have better results.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines