• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to change the start and end values of track item

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing an extension for Premiere Pro.I need to import .mogrt into sequence and am able to do that using the API importMoGRT provided by Premiere Pro.

API

var newTrackItem = activeSeq.importMGT( mogrtToImport.fsName, targetTime.ticks, vidTrackOffset, audTrackOffset);

In the API i am able to change the targetTime.ticks which sets the starting time of the track item.But where do i set the end time/duration of the trackitem

Alternate option

I tried to use the attributes of the trackitem namely start, end, inPoint, outPoint (In the API documentation it is given as read/write attribute).But i am not able to change any of these attributes.

How do i set the start, end, duration of the trackitem?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

In the posted sample code, if you add this line right after  "if (newTrackItem)", you can set the duration of the new track item.

newTrackItem.end.seconds = newTrackItem.start.seconds + 7.000;

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the posted sample code, if you add this line right after  "if (newTrackItem)", you can set the duration of the new track item.

newTrackItem.end.seconds = newTrackItem.start.seconds + 7.000;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines