• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"no rendered photo exists on disk" error when exporting as dng files in LightroomCC

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a "no rendered photo exists on disk error when exporting as dng files LightroomCC 2015.7 release with Camera raw 9.7. This ONLY happens with files taken with my Canon 5D mark IV body with log.  Not with files from my other Canon 5D Mark IV body.

There are no ! points by there images. I can open them and edit them. I can export them as psd but I cannot export them as dng. Why is this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LisaJGodfrey,

Sorry that you're having trouble exporting images as DNG from Lightroom CC 2015.7. Could you please take a look at this discussion Lightroom 5.3 export error "no rendered photo exists on disk" and try the suggestions mentioned?

Also, you are using Lightroom 2015.7 version of Lightroom which is not the latest version. Please update to Lightroom Classic CC from the Creative Cloud desktop app. Refer Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines