• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo distortion

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So whenever I edit a photo and it has to resize something I import, it works just fine. Until I save it to photos or Google Drive, these little rainbow lines appear on the photo and it’s REALLY annoying. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Issac,

This is definitely not a right output.

Have you tried to save the file over any other location?

Maybe try saving it over the CC libraries or send it to any desktop app to check the difference.

Let me know the findings.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Isaac

The "little rainbow lines" you're describing are usually a symptom of a problem with the device graphics unit.

Please let us know the device and OS that it's using (for example, iPhone 7, 64gb, IoS 11.2.5) so we can help you further.

Thanks

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 5s, current iOS, 16 Gb

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you.

Could you try something for me, please?

Quit all other apps except PS Mix, and create something as you usually would, then save it to the camera roll, and post it here.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don’t judge. Here’s where the issue is. Look at where the left and right arms are for the texture and these little rainbow lines reside there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Distorted,

You’ll have to visit the forum with a web browser to upload your photo. Attaching to an email won’t work. You can click the link in the email that says, “View the full discussion,” and then create your reply - and upload the photo.

Note that you may find it difficult to use the web interface if you’re replying from your phone. You may need to rotate the phone sideways to see the photo upload and other editing controls. Using an iPad or regular computer may be easier.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Distorted

Please follow Mike's directions—and just so you know, we're here to help, not judge!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines