• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does application keeps stopping on my iMac?

New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased your software package that will allow me to convert a pdf to xls. The launch keeps freezing and giving an error message about my network. But my network is up and running.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Hi Judithk,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the issue description mentioned above you are facing issue when trying to export pdf, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Export PDF.

Try exporting the PDF file through the URL: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and check if that works.

If you are using the freeware

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Judithk,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the issue description mentioned above you are facing issue when trying to export pdf, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Export PDF.

Try exporting the PDF file through the URL: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and check if that works.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader and getting the error message, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader DC using your current Adobe ID and password, and check for any pending updates from help>check for updates. Reboot the machine after installing updates and try exporting the PDF file. 

You can also refer and try the suggestions from the following KB article: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

You may also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources