2 people found this helpful
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting the keychain password prompt in Acrobat, is that correct?
Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing any updates and see if this brings any difference.
Also, refer and try the steps mentioned in the following Adobe discussion How to stop getting prompts for password in Adobe Pro for Mac
If the issue persists, please share the following details:
- The version of Mac operating system installed?
- Dot version of Acrobat installed, to identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC
Let us know how it goes and share your findings.
I have been getting pinged by these pop-ups seems like once every 30 mins requesting the "Local Items" keychain as well, but mine isn't just from Acrobat, they are from any Adobe software I have open. My hypothesis is these are because of the upgrade to Mojave OS. I wasn't getting these before the upgrade.
I am using MAC OS Mojave 10.14.1 and here are the dot versions of my Adobe software:
I hope this helps to discover the problem and issue a resolution.
As you get the Keychain login password pop-up after the recent update, try once the steps mentioned below:
- Open Keychain Access, which is in the Utilities folder within the Applications folder.
- From the Keychain Access menu, choose Preferences.
- Click General, then click Reset My Default Keychain.
- Authenticate with your account login password.
- Quit Keychain Access.
- Reboot your Mac.
Check if that helps.
Let us know how it goes.
That worked. Haven't had this happen all day today! YAY!