• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the script manual missing?

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this manual to learn the script, but why can't I find the relevant script manual?

I want to learn to create a script that is about importing, creating a sequence, inserting an import file into a sequence, and adding preset effects to some of these commands. Those who want to know can tell me how to find these commands. . .

Thank you!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

There is documentation here: Welcome to the Premiere Scripting Guide! — Premiere Pro Scripting Guide 1.0 documentation

This should give you the information to do everything you would like to do, except adding preset effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is documentation here: Welcome to the Premiere Scripting Guide! — Premiere Pro Scripting Guide 1.0 documentation

This should give you the information to do everything you would like to do, except adding preset effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!Very Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a command to insert the video into the timeline: Track.overwriteClip, but there are some questions I would like to ask about.

If you know, hope to see my question below

I am a bit confused about the two parameters of this method, can you write an example?

The first parameter of this command is the video returned using the Premiere Item. Which method should be used?

The second parameter Time, I tried to directly fill in 0, but not, this is a variable of type Time or is it a time type such as "00:00" like this?

Thank you!My friend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines