• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing wont export to Illustrator CC

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues exporting a drawing from Adobe Draw to Illustrator CC. It will not export from my ipad to my desktop. I get an error that says it cannot open it and to retry. The odd thing about it all is that I can still save it as a PDF and as a PSD. I can open other files from Draw in illustrator, but this one specifically, I cannot.

I have looked all over this forum for answers. My updated Illustrator CC does not show Mobile Creations on the home screen so I have downloaded and tried to use Illustrator CC 2015 but when I try to sync my mobile creations I get a timed out error.

This is KILLING my ability to meet my deadline and becoming increasingly frustrating. I need the detail I can only get with vectors that distorts in photoshop or else I wouldn't think too much of it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin.

I'm sorry about this.   Sometimes drawings can get too large (too many points) to send to Illustrator. Will you send me a link to the drawing and I'll try to save it for you?

Here's how to do that:

* From the Project view in the app choose the project you want to share (you should be able to see all the drawings in the project but not any of your other projects)

* Tap the Share icon (square with an arrow) in the upper nav and choose Share Link to Project

* Please do not post that link here. Instead, send it to me through the in-app feedback (tap the Settings icon in the lower nav of Draw then Send Feedback) or direct message it to me here (click on my name then Message).

In the meantime, since you can save it as a PDF, you can open that in Illustrator and all the layers/scalability will remain intact.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, I have the same problem, I’ve been working on a drawing for hours and now can’t seem to retrieve the associated PDF to further work out. Would you be able to do me the same favour and save it for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ilan.

I jus responded to your direct message.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been following all the steps in forum, but still having the same problem with my Draw and Ai .

Creative cloud 4.5.0.331

Ai 22.1

Draw 4.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wanga.

I'm sorry it's not working; I need a bit more information from you:

​* Is this something that's just begun happening? Was sending to the desktop working previously?

* Are you having the trouble with one drawing or multiple drawings? If you've only tried one, please draw something  simple and try sending that.

* When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw does all the work that's on your device show up there?

* Are you getting a Sent! notification in the app?

Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I'm having a similar issue and not able to receive my drawings in Illustrator CC 2019. My drawings are appearing in my mobile creations list online https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw

but I don't know how to get them from there onto my desktop and into Illustrator.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clare.

I'm sorry. This appears to be a problem with the Creative Cloud Desktop App and I believe that team is scheduled to talk to a handful of customers this week to try to determine what's going wrong.

Please contact me through the in-app feedback (tap Settings, then from the menu that opens Send Feedback) so I can walk you through some steps to determine whether what you're experiencing is related to this same problem.

Thanks.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines