• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding video but it adds only the audio. Help?

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[PREMIERE PRO] So I added a bunch of video at once, and a pop-up message told me something wasn't support and that it could install something (i cant remember what it was). So I installed it and then it let me add a lot of videos (about 32 of em). However, some of those videos only added the audio portion and not the video itself. I checked the files and they are .MOV files and would play normally by themselves. I also tried opening a new premiere pro application and it would change the video to an audio only file.

The weird thing is this happened to like 20 of the 30 files, not all of them.

What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that there are errors in interpreting the file. What I did was to try to open using AME and tries to convert it to another types of file like the same MOV or MP4 then re-import to Premiere. Hope it helps.

BTW do the file recorded using phone? Usually my students bring me this condition when they recorded using iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines