• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Tablet Doing Short Straight Lines in Lightroom

Explorer ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I use my Wacom Intuos Tablet on Lightroom, all my quick strokes are registered as short straight lines intead of curves... if I try to do "circles", intead I get many short straight lines. On Photoshop and others apps everything is fine and I can do curves without a problem.

Lightroom 7.3.1

Windows 10 April 2018

Straight.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RaphaBonelli,

We're really sorry for the hassle. Since how long you are facing this issue? Please check that you are using the latest version of Wacom drivers. You can check for the latest drivers on the manufacturer website.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m using the last one (6.3.29-6). I´ve noticed the strange behavior 2 or 3 days ago. I don't remember having problem before that, when I was using 7.3.

Already tried to disable "Use Windows Ink" on Wacom panel, but didn't helped.

Strange is that other apps is OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check if there are any pending Windows update on your machine. If you see any pending updates, please install them and restart your machine and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No updates available.

The last "change" i remember I did on my PC was changing the registry using the command bellow to solve the problem with the tablet on Photoshop (tablet moving the canvas instead of painting).

Can it be related?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This registry, btw.

reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines