• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Consolidating" Elements 10, Lightroom, Creative Cloud, et al

New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, this is going to sound pretty stupid but here goes:  Began about five years ago with Elements 10, that odd software package that had both an organizer and a separate edit module.   Found the product confusing but got better at it.  Converted to PS/LR and migrated (most) photos over following instructions.   Since then, downloaded an upgraded LR/PS about two years ago and there are now two LR's on my desktop (not even sure which is the newer version since have basically gone dark in the past 18 months and not worked on any photos.

Goal is to convert all photos to CC, eliminate duplicate programs, and get back in the saddle with photo editing.   But... feeling kind of helpless now as to where to even start the process.   I'm not even sure where all these images reside on the HD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a current subscription or do you intend to start a subscription?

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have one. Have had for a few years. But have been inactive for about a year. Just paying for nothing, basically

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonestorm  wrote

Goal is to convert all photos to CC, eliminate duplicate programs, and get back in the saddle with photo editing.   But... feeling kind of helpless now as to where to even start the process.   I'm not even sure where all these images reside on the HD.

Not sure what you mean by this ... you don't "convert photos to CC". You can use some of the CC software on your photos, but in no sense are you converting anything.

Probably you mean Lightroom Classic CC, but maybe you mean Lightroom CC (which is different than Lightroom Classic CC, despite the similar names). Start here: Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic CC | Adobe , figure out which one you want, and then you can get more targeted and specific advice if you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines