Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere will only open .mov toonboom files as audio

New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Premiere Pro CC 2018 and the problem is that i am trying to import files (.mov) from toonboom harmony but it only opens as a audio file in the timeline.

Interesting, that Premiere opens .mov files from Maya. I do have my Quicktime updated, as well as VLC and other codecs.

However, the same .mov file froom toonboom work fine in the Premiere at my University, but it will not open at home.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Hi,

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and we are working on a fix.

Please refer to this link for the workaround and add your voice here.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOV is a wrapper, what is inside YOUR wrapper - Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing - For Windows Internet Explorer press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, and then do CTRL-V to paste the screen print from the clipboard into a forum message

Free programs to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and we are working on a fix.

Please refer to this link for the workaround and add your voice here.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines