• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organising pages opens in browser and under a different user

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi we have an account that has 3 users - one of the users (me) is able to open a PDF then 'organise pages' by selecting that option through the Tool bar - and away I go re-arranging the PDF as I want in Adobe (not online) etc.

Another user has just got a new laptop and has logged in to her account. When SHE goes to 'organise pages' it opens in a browser and is signed in as me with 'learn more' and no option to actually move pages around or delete pages.

We have tried going into 'preferences' and don't have the option to uncheck 'Display PDF in browser'

Please help - its driving me nuts ha!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user must use Adobe Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same - uninstalled it, reboot, install again - closed down outlook as said it was clashing  - then worked ok 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines