2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2008 6:36 AM by Newsgroup_User

Locale issues

LeeMcColl
      Hey guys,

I've started building out a Flex application using Actionscript 3 (no MXML files) as I'd like to keep it lightweight where possible and possibly compile it also in Flash CS3. However, I keep getting the errors :

Unable to resolve resource bundle "messaging" for locale "en_US"
      Unable to resolve resource bundle "rpc" for locale "en_US"

How do I resolve this issue? I've tried including all the SWC's for Flex, but still get no resolution. Is there something I'm doing wrong or not doing?

Thanks,
      Lee
        • 1. Re: Locale issues
          LeeMcColl Level 1
          Anyone? I see errors like this all over google, but no one seems to know how to sort it. The errors occur when using RemoteObject. I've included the rpc.swc into the project, but these errors just won't go away. Even if I include every swc in the frameworks/libs directory! If I remove the line instantiating the RemoteObject, however, then the errors disappear. Surely someone else has had this issue?
          • 2. Re: Locale issues
            Level 7

"LeeMcColl" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:g8e6sd$q08$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > Anyone? I see errors like this all over google, but no one seems to know
            > how to
            > sort it. The errors occur when using RemoteObject. I've included the
            > rpc.swc
            > into the project, but these errors just won't go away. Even if I include
            > every
            > swc in the frameworks/libs directory! If I remove the line instantiating
            > the
            > RemoteObject, however, then the errors disappear. Surely someone else has
            > had
            > this issue?

You may want to try asking on the yahoo flexCoders group. I think there are
            more enterprise type folks there.