Microsoft Word Merge to Adobe PDF

New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just a question.

I am currently using the free trial version of Acrobat Pro DC

When i am doing a Mail Merge in Word, I have the option to Merge to Adobe PDF. From there in the Email options, i can tick the box to Automatically send Adobe PDF files by Email.

I understand that i am able to send out email with PDF attachments to each unique recipient.

Is there a way that i am able to have the same email with PDF attachments sent to multiple recipients?

To give some context, say we are currently sending PDF invoices to different companies with a certain rate. Say i have a rate of 0.2 and that applies to multiple companies (email addresses), is there a way to do this in Acrobat PDFMaker - Mail Merge?

I am selecting my recipient from a SQL Server Table and the only way i can think of doing the above is that i have multiple row of the same rate but with different email addresses.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try putting multiple addresses in the same value, separated with a comma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

Just tried your suggestion above and it seems like this is not working . When sending the mail with PDF attachments, is there a way to CC to other recipients?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure about the PDFMaker plugin, but it is possible with this tool

I've developed:

http://try67.blogspot.com/2011/09/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines